Do you remember blowing on your CD before playing it?
Trapper Keepers and TLC
How about extra long avocado-colored rotary phone cords?
Riding through the neighborhood on a Huffy bike, sugary cereals, and Saturday morning cartoons?
If so, this newsletter is dedicated to you.
To all you latch key kids – if you survived the 80s/90s you can make it through anything.
What would you say to your 10, 15 20-year-old self?
I’d say to the chubby girl with the big hair:
- Don’t make the same mistake twice.
- Turn pain into power.
- Turn struggles into strengths.
- When you get knocked down, get right back up.
- Before you can be a BOSS you need to BOS. (Bring Own Sunshine)
I would tell her:
- I’ve never met an interesting person who had an easy life.
- Learn to be okay in your body
- Harness positivity and build empires along the way
- Big dreams are built on small steps
- You don’t know it yet, but you’ve got that thing.
What would you tell your awkward younger self?
What’s your favorite 90s song?
Here’s one of mine Cue: Body Roll
Peace, love, and pop tarts.
Theme: So You Want to Launch a Digital Course?
Tuesday, September 8, 2020
10:30 am – 12pm
My book is now on sale! My goal is to sell 25,000 copies!
My goal is to help 1M female founders change the world!
Please share with a female entrepreneur or aspiring one!